mandag den 19. marts 2012

Changes

I might not finish my novel projects but I still have the whole story in my head, I recently thought about it and found a great way to improve the story, however, the story would also have to become longer, I decided I would make it a trilogy so there has been some changes.

The trilogy will be called ''The three forces'', the first book is named ''Firstborn'', then comes ''Orphan'' and the final one ''When only two remain''.

It was originally supposed to be a lot about the search for the planet in an action packed space adventure while the main character would be wondering if the genetic enhancements would be good for humanity, I know you haven't red very much about that, but it would come later.
It will now be a lot more unique, it will be less about action and more about telling a different story, one that tells a sad story.

I hope I will finish it eventually because I think it would be a good trilogy, of course I bet every author thinks that about his or her work...

If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to ask.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar