onsdag den 30. maj 2012

I haven't updated this blog for an eternity...

But I will now!
My pause is still going, I plan on writing again in the summer, I'm going to be seeing a lot of beautiful landscapes and I hope they Inspire me, not to say I will have lots of time to do it in.

I have paused the book, as you know, but not my writing, I am currently writing down ideas for another book if I feel like writing something else or I finish the current project, I need your help however because I have this great idea! But there is the sub-ideas for what way the book will turn and I don't think it's a good idea to write three books with a very similar plot.
It's called the temple of Eternity.
The first one is about mystery and exploration, the main character finds himself in a futuristic and advanced temple like building that's larger than anything he know, but it's abandoned, throughout the story he will find the secrets of the temple, clues to his own background, and the reason for his being here.

The second one is darker and a lot more ''arena'' like, 142 people are dragged to the temple, the main character being one of them, he has no amnesia and he quickly figures out why he is there, if more than one person is alive before there has gone a week, all will die...

The third one is faster than the others and a little more basic, the character is in the temple, alone again, he quickly finds a core that reveals things to him that I won't spoil, the core, after that, can't survive anymore and starts to self destruct, dragging the temple with it, the character then has to come out with the things the core revealed.

I would like to hear which idea you like the most and if you even liked the setup from the start, also if you will, I would also like to know what you thought about the other two ideas that you didn't like as much.

I would like to say that there is more to these stories than I reveal, a lot more, all of them might seem basic, but I have some unique twists and turns I think would make for a good story.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar